Our Pet Friendly Apartments With Exceptional Amenity Spaces
Who’s the lucky dog (and cat) now? Your pets will love you even more for choosing Fusion as its new home! They can brag to their furry friends that they live at Fusion as they get bathed in the indoor pet spa or gaze at the gorgeous skies through their expansive windows in their new home! The dogs will also get energized in our pet agility park! Long walks are in their future too since Fusions ideal location on Baymeadows Road offers long sidewalks for a stroll or run to the Fort Family Regional Park just down the road!
Our community partners with Pet Screening. We believe in healthy and responsible pet interactions for all residents and want to create a community that welcomes everyone to a pet-responsible environment. To provide our residents with the most pet-friendly and pet responsible experience, all pets and animals on our property must be registered in Pet Screening. If you do not have a pet, we still need you to fill out the questionnaire in Pet Screening. The per pet application fee is $25 when payable by credit card and $20 when payable by ACH. Each pet profile must be processed separately but the multi-pet discount will be automatically applied to any additional pet profiles processed.
- Poo Prints Program - $85 DNA charge per dog.
- There are no weight limitations; however breed restrictions do apply
- Pet Damage Insurance is required or ask a member of Management about additional deposit options.
- 3 pet maximum per apartment.
- Non-refundable fees: $300 for small pets that are 25lbs and under; $500 for larger pets 26lbs and over. Second pet is $250; Third pet is $250
- No Pet Fee for Service and First Responder animals with proper paperwork from a licensed medical professional.